B3200 FEL not working?

/ B3200 FEL not working? #1  

bullet3z

Bronze Member
I have a 2 year old B3200 with the LA504 FEL. There are almost 90 hours on the tractor and loader. The maintenance was done at 80 hours with all filters and fluids changed. The loader has worked fine since the 1st maintenance. The front bucket will lift off the ground and dump. But it wont curl back up. The joy stick feels like the loader is going into a float mode and you can hear the hydraulics bleeding off. It is also having a hard time going back down. I looked under the tractor while using the controller and there is hydraulic fluid dripping out of a blow off valve under the seat. The joy stick/controller feels different now when trying operate the FEL.

Before I load this up and take it to the dealer. Does anyone know what this is? Has any other B3200 LA504 owner experienced this problem?

/ B3200 FEL not working? #2  
You didn't say what level your Hydraulic fluid was. Check it. Tighten your drain plugs. Cycle your FEL through all the positions. You may have to do that several times to get air out of the lines.

/ B3200 FEL not working? #3  
I would also check all the quick disconnects. They can often cause problems by appearing to be properly attached/ seated when they are not. Doesn't explain the weeping fluid but can cause operation issues.

/ B3200 FEL not working? #4  
I would also check all the quick disconnects. They can often cause problems by appearing to be properly attached/ seated when they are not. Doesn't explain the weeping fluid but can cause operation issues.

very much agree. sounds like one or more quick connects might not be fitted correct any more causing a pressure build up. i suggest uncoupling all of them then recoupling them before you head off to the dealer. my dealer also told me that they can get off a little and to check for it occasionally. becarefull of pressure on any lines and stay safe.