Case 2 Bottom Trip plow?

/ Case 2 Bottom Trip plow? #1  

Pumpkin Farmer

Tractor
H Farmall and Kubota b7200
I have 2 of them. Both have CASE stamped on the two top main frame sections. One has steel wheels and the other is rubber. I am trying to make one good one out of them and have replaced the broken rear tail tire with the metal one and swapped over a few other parts as well from the steel wheeled one. I am having issues with the cam gear/spring(I am guessing) that raises the axle on both of them. I can get it to stay in the up position but it wont stay down and plow... just goes up and down as I pull it forward. The gear lube is also basically running out as the axle seal is long since been compromised. I am hoping the axle seal will be available once I figure out exactly what plow model this one is and what part number it is
Is there a manual available for this that anyone knows of or does anyone have some advise on this problem or what model this plow is?
I have a lot more pictures if needed
Thanks,

IMG_0138.jpg

The clutch assembly is the same (same part#) on both plows
IMG_0128.jpg

Parts plow with steel wheels
IMG_0119.jpg

/ Case 2 Bottom Trip plow? #2  
More than likely, grease & gunk is caked up in the lift mechanism. Although I see an oil plug in top of the lift mechanism, I'm going to guess grease, and oil, and probably some moisture has got a congealed mixture in there. Probably thick enough to not let the lift dog inside go to full release position.

Can't really tell, but looks like you can remove the top outside 1/3 of the lift housing. If you can, I'd take it off, and have a look inside.

If there is a seal, it's probably on the inside. Just be careful removing it..., it should have a number on it. Any bearing house, or NAPA should be able to find you one, if there is a number found.

/ Case 2 Bottom Trip plow?
More than likely, grease & gunk is caked up in the lift mechanism. Although I see an oil plug in top of the lift mechanism, I'm going to guess grease, and oil, and probably some moisture has got a congealed mixture in there. Probably thick enough to not let the lift dog inside go to full release position.

Can't really tell, but looks like you can remove the top outside 1/3 of the lift housing. If you can, I'd take it off, and have a look inside.

If there is a seal, it's probably on the inside. Just be careful removing it..., it should have a number on it. Any bearing house, or NAPA should be able to find you one, if there is a number found.

From what I was told by an older farmer there is a spring inside that is more than likely broken or has come loose. I would really like an exploded view of this plow so I can see exactly how it all comes apart. Any clue on the model of this plow or where I may be able to find a manual for it??
Thanks I appreciate the input!!

Ed

/ Case 2 Bottom Trip plow? #4  
   / Case 2 Bottom Trip plow? #5  
I'd go along with there being some nasty stuff in the hub and you might have a broken spring.

One thing we've been doing on some slow turning hubs is using grease instead gear oil.