John Deere 316 No Lights

/ John Deere 316 No Lights #1  

Firepuppy

Tractor
John Deere 316
I Have a John Deere 316 and when i put the motor back on the tractor i pinched the red wire that goes from the silinoid to the starter and it grounded out on the frame then when i turned on the key the oil light would come on and the battery light would come on and go out so i checked the fuses put 2 new fuses in there then i had both lights on the dash untill i turned the key i heard a click and now i have no lights on the dash nothing happens on the dash when i turn the key now is it possible i fried the silinoid down on the frame near the starter

/ John Deere 316 No Lights
Follow up;
ok i stared again with this and i finally got the lights to work again on dash but now when i turn the key on i hear the coil in the tdc box click and the relay near the starter clicks but that's all i get nothing else so that tells me im getting power all the way to the relay im waiting foe another relay i bought to see if thats the problem when i shorted out the red hot wire to relay and im going to change the key switch out cause when i took it out it was all rusty hopefully that is the problem can someone help me