parts for FB-A van brunt grain drill

/ parts for FB-A van brunt grain drill #1  

kingquad

Tractor
iseki TA 215
Looking for the seed cups that the tubes attach to on my FB 177A van brunt grain drill. I am looking for 8 seed cups in good usable condition. Willing to pay $100 + shipping for a set if you have some you are willing to part with. Thanks Chris.

/ parts for FB-A van brunt grain drill #2  
I am looking for metal flexible seed chutes that are 1and 3/8 inch in diameter. They are roughly3 feet long im restoring a horse drawn american seeding ma hine company drill. I could use some help. Thank you

/ parts for FB-A van brunt grain drill #3  
hello sir, we are the manufacturer of seed drill cup sets since 1983. we have a wide variety of cup sets available in 7,8,9,10 teeth. Our cup sets are of supreme quality, keeping in mind what are the requirements of a farmer towards their agriculture. we are the best in this job. so, if you have any queries please contact to

contact person :Ankit Agarwal
mobile no : +919897034679
email : govindcastingco@gmail.com

/ parts for FB-A van brunt grain drill #4  
hello sir, we are the manufacturer of seed drill cup sets since 1983. we have a wide variety of cup sets available in 7,8,9,10 teeth. Our cup sets are of supreme quality, keeping in mind what are the requirements of a farmer towards their agriculture. we are the best in this job. so, if you have any queries please contact to

/ parts for FB-A van brunt grain drill #5  
Seed cup(parts key #36) is little pricey from JD. Have you tried Burrels in Okla?

JJ1918M Tube ADD 46.21 USD

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 4,531
   / parts for FB-A van brunt grain drill #7  
we are the manufacturer and supplier of seed drill cup sets (feed cup) with 7, 8 , 9 , 1 to our customers. These are widely used in various sectors. Our products are highly admired for their quality. These are gettable at market best rates.

email : govindcastingco@gmail.com016.jpg

/ parts for FB-A van brunt grain drill #8  
we are the manufacturer and supplier of seed drill cup sets (feed cup) with 7, 8 , 9 , 1 to our customers. These are widely used in various sectors. Our products are highly admired for their quality. These are gettable at market best rates.

Photo-0087.jpgPhoto-0088.jpgPhoto-0089.jpgPhoto-0090.jpgPhoto-0091.jpgPhoto-0085.jpgPhoto-0086.jpg