U Joints on a PTO Drive shaft Which way?

/ U Joints on a PTO Drive shaft Which way? #1  

Skaning

Tractor
Hinomoto E18D
The telescoping shaft came apart into the two lengths. The question is which orientation of the U-Joints is correct to reassemble. The actual sliding sections are square tubing so there are two orientations that it can be reassembled. One with the Universal clevis on each end of the shaft lined up, the other with the clevis 90 degrees to each other. Somewhere I read that this was a balance issue but which way? Or is it a non issue. I have seen them on store shelves both ways..

/ U Joints on a PTO Drive shaft Which way? #2  
The ujoints should line up so that both ujoints are doing the same thing at the same time and they are "in phase"

Aaron Z

/ U Joints on a PTO Drive shaft Which way? #3  
In "Phase" means they are the same orientation on both ends of the shaft, The yoke on the input must be the same position as the output YOKE. Grease zerts, position do not mater.

/ U Joints on a PTO Drive shaft Which way?
Thanks, I knew that a long time ago but simply had a big time senior moment. Hate it when that happens.

/ U Joints on a PTO Drive shaft Which way? #5  
Thanks, I knew that a long time ago but simply had a big time senior moment. Hate it when that happens.

The wife calls it an oldshimer moment, and we all get them, sometimes it is just better to ask, and talking to someone else you validate your first thoughts.