i have seen the high pressure type that soundguy is descibing, they have 2 big forged clamp halves,and 2 or 4 bolts, i dont know how those style reusable fittings are, i have never used them, i have been refering to the screw on style fittings which are less bulky and look alot nicer than the big split clamp ones, the screw on ones are hardly bigger than an ordinary crimp fitting