wiring diagram for mahindra 2310 Alt prob

/ wiring diagram for mahindra 2310 Alt prob #1  

rbcheck

Tractor
Mahindra 2310
Where can I find a PDF of higher quality diagram than the small 1 page in my manual?
Any idea whay the 12 V wire in for the Alt to charge has no current - all fuses are ok.
Ross

/ wiring diagram for mahindra 2310 Alt prob #2  
G'day check the light on the dash for the alt, some circuits use this in line with the exciter wire and if it is blown then the alt will not charge

Jon

/ wiring diagram for mahindra 2310 Alt prob
There is continuity on the excieter wire from the altenator harness all the way back to the dash and RPM/speed - 0 volts. I used a short jumper from key on 30 circuit and have 14 V now. All the fuses are ok, all the looped fusible links check out. but it is hard to trace where the power was to come from.

1) Any one know whare I can find higher resolution file of wire diagram - blowing up the 1 page in manual gets you blurred color codes on the harness at any resloution scanned

2) What does the timer solonoid actual do?

3) The stop solinoid quit long ago, which leave turning off to the emergency stop and the line in registers low continuity. I'm not sure if the wire is the problem or if the unit is bad. is the a good way to test it? It should get power from the same 30 circuit.

Thanks Ross