Parting out - Deutz Allis 5230 Tractor

/ Parting out - Deutz Allis 5230 Tractor #1  

midbubsc

Tractor
NH 3930
Deutz Allis 5230

(Other than the nosepiece and paint color, this tractor is identical to the Massey Ferguson 1035 - Made by Hinomoto)

1432 hours on the tractor

All the sheet metal is in great shape

2WD
(Use this front-end assembly while looking for parts for your busted 4WD front axle.)

Turf Tires with great tread. Some dry rot cracks, but they hold air well and still have many years of use left in them.

Let me know what parts you are interested in, and what you are willing to offer.

Attachments

• DA1.jpg
    DA1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 1,444
  • DA2.jpg
    DA2.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 957
  • DA3.jpg
    DA3.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 593
   / Parting out - Deutz Allis 5230 Tractor #2  
Hello,

I came across your post and was wondering where you are in proximity to North Carolina. I may be interested in your Deutz Allis tractor for parts for mine.

Thanks,
Steve

Deutz Allis 5230

(Other than the nosepiece and paint color, this tractor is identical to the Massey Ferguson 1035 - Made by Hinomoto)

2WD
(Use this front-end assembly while looking for parts for your busted 4WD front axle.)

Turf Tires with great tread. Some dry rot cracks, but they hold air well and still have many years of use left in them.

Let me know what parts you are interested in, and what you are willing to offer.

/ Parting out - Deutz Allis 5230 Tractor #3  
Deutz Allis 5230

2WD

Hi I looking for the hourmeter cable or you might call it the RPM cable and the front grille.

/ Parting out - Deutz Allis 5230 Tractor #4  
I am looking for the pump system which activates the power steering, front end loader, and 3-point hitch as well as the headlite lens covers. I would offer $100.00. Thanks. Claude

/ Parting out - Deutz Allis 5230 Tractor #5  
Hi,

I am interesting for crankshaf and main bearing. I would offer 80.00$ let me know.

/ Parting out - Deutz Allis 5230 Tractor #6  
yes i need front steering housing from your 5230 deutz allis and my phone is 864-245-8201

/ Parting out - Deutz Allis 5230 Tractor #7  
It depends from where you buy the product. I suggest you to buy horns from warning light pro. They sells product at cheap price but maintain the quality.

/ Parting out - Deutz Allis 5230 Tractor #8  
I see I'm not the only one with DA 5230 issues. I like mine really well, but I either need to find a parts tractor and repair mine or sell mine for parts to someone else ;-). Mine has a loader and a permanently attached backhoe.

/ Parting out - Deutz Allis 5230 Tractor #9  
Interested in fenders and need front light bezel. Are hey still available? How much

/ Parting out - Deutz Allis 5230 Tractor #10  
MIDBUDSC must not be a part of this thread anymore.