Hey People, Farm Pro Owner here! Koyker Loader Problems!

/ Hey People, Farm Pro Owner here! Koyker Loader Problems! #1  

djones2363

Tractor
Farm Pro 2425
Koyker Loader Problem

Hey People! I gatta tell ya, I own a 2005 Farm Pro 2425 and its my baby! This thing is a work horse! It cleared 5 acres to build our home on, been flipped, buried in mud, pull my truck out of my pond (dont ask). Other than a clutch adjustment, a couple of hydrolic leaks and a bent tie rod, and she just keeps on truckin. The problem is I crushed the joystick control valve on my Koyker 140 Loader! Koyker wants an arm and a leg for a new one! Does anyone have any suggestions on where or how to replace it?

Thanks
Danny

/ Hey People, Farm Pro Owner here! Koyker Loader Problems! #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Hey People, Farm Pro Owner here! Koyker Loader Problems! #3  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Parts/Repairs Forum.

/ Hey People, Farm Pro Owner here! Koyker Loader Problems! #4  
"Crushed the joystick control valve".......as in, made it totally inoperable/unusable and you can't simply replace parts and not the whole valve? How the heck did you do that? :eek:

There are a number of reasonably priced valves generally available from Surplus Center (Hydraulics). I have also gotten some amazing deals off Ebay on hydraulic valves.

/ Hey People, Farm Pro Owner here! Koyker Loader Problems!
"Crushed the joystick control valve".......as in, made it totally inoperable/unusable and you can't simply replace parts and not the whole valve? How the heck did you do that? :eek:

There are a number of reasonably priced valves generally available from Surplus Center (Hydraulics). I have also gotten some amazing deals off Ebay on hydraulic valves.
Hey Darryl, well...... I know NOTHING about Hydraulics, LOL. but yeah it might be able to be put back together, but i doubt it. the housing is cracked. So, how did I crush it? Stupied me didnt put it up like I should have in the pole barn and I left it laying in the field - INSERT 16 YEAR OLD SON WITH A BUSH HOG HERE! And its crushed! Oh well. Been looking on Ebay, maybe I'll run accross one (bidding on one now by the way), but I wouldnt have a clue on what kind to go buy at the local Orschelins. Any suggestions?

/ Hey People, Farm Pro Owner here! Koyker Loader Problems! #6  
More info! Picture would help. How does the joystick connect to the valve? Mine has cables and valve is remote to joystick. So I am wondering if you need a valve or joystick.

If you need a valve, I suggest posting in the hydraulics section.

/ Hey People, Farm Pro Owner here! Koyker Loader Problems!
The Joystick is attached to the valve, its not a remote. Its mounted to the right side up right of the loader which makes it impossible to exit on the right side, Aaargghhh. Anyway, I'll go take some pics and post them this evening.
Thanks for your Help! :thumbsup: