Stop fuel line slip off very small hose barb ?

/ Stop fuel line slip off very small hose barb ? #11  
Just getting a ty-rap around that nipple will be hard as they are really tight to get to and likely wont keep it in place very long.

Just go to a small engine repair shop (take your weedeater with you) and get the right hose for the job. Every one I have been to, has all the sizes on rolls and you can buy it by the foot for a couple dollars and have a spare if you need it, as long as you can remember where you put the remaining length that is.

/ Stop fuel line slip off very small hose barb ? #13  
Just getting a ty-rap around that nipple will be hard as they are really tight to get to and likely wont keep it in place very long.

Just go to a small engine repair shop (take your weedeater with you) and get the right hose for the job. Every one I have been to, has all the sizes on rolls and you can buy it by the foot for a couple dollars and have a spare if you need it, as long as you can remember where you put the remaining length that is.

the zip tie will hold fine. I had a jetski that had similar lines and had zipties and all for them and had been that way for a LONG time!. in fact it came from the factory like that.

/ Stop fuel line slip off very small hose barb ?
Scrappy wins the prize ! I can confirm now that O'Reilly Auto Parts in fact DOES carry small neoprene fuel lines in various sizes, sold by the foot, and am happy to report they had the size I needed, so my weedwhacker is back and running. Again many thanks for the other creative solutions which I will remember next time I'm not so lucky to find the exact o.d. tubing match.

Bob