Mamba High Lift blades

/ Mamba High Lift blades #1  

Scooby074

Tractor
BX 25, ZD 326
Anybody ever use these Mamba blades? They are supposed to be 40% more lift than Gators.

Im looking for the highest lift blades possible for my BX with the RCK54P deck and am curious about this brand as I've never heard of it before. There doesnt appear to be a direct bolt on, but there are some for other brands that look like they will work with modifications to the centre hole. Feel free to suggest any other brands too!

Mamba Hi Lift Mulching Blades for Mowers by J. Thomas

/ Mamba High Lift blades #2  
Figures there wouldn't be a replacement for my John Deere 62" deck.:mad:

Greg

/ Mamba High Lift blades
yeah.. I looked it all over, If I go with them, not only will I have to cut one down for length, but I will have to bore out the centre hole...

There is a video on youtube of a professional mower who really likes them.. but I'm not sure it's worth it unless they are phenomenal.

/ Mamba High Lift blades #4  
Lift is great for cuting grass, but if you live in a sandy area, lift just sand blasts your blades dull real fast. I know some people that cut off the lift part of the blade to make the cutting edge last longer...

/ Mamba High Lift blades
Lift is great for cuting grass, but if you live in a sandy area, lift just sand blasts your blades dull real fast. I know some people that cut off the lift part of the blade to make the cutting edge last longer...

No sand where I live.. just heavy grass :D