JD GX75 Drive Belt

/ JD GX75 Drive Belt #1  

hydrogman

Tractor
JD,Husqvarna
:newhere:

My first post here, so hello to all who read! I do hope to come back and participate more......I was unaware of this site!
I have an older JD GX75 that I love very much and has been here on my property as king for many years! I have a 2011 2348 Husqvarna that is more of a Cadillac, and I much prefer my old deere.....going anywhere as it does, beautiful job of mowing and NO scalping! The 2348 is most definately for a flat/smooth lawn with out dips or rises as one would figure with a 4' deck---of course I didn't, learning the hard way.

I need to replace the drive belt on my JD. The JD Part # is M94020.... I replaced it years ago and I had a hard time getting under there but did finally get it. I found a diagram online-----somewhere.. It showed the pulleys, etc., and the way the belt looked on there. Does anybody know of a similar link(been looking all day), or have any tips/ricks for getting this on there?
Something else: I went to take off one of the rear wheels and it is stuck on there? The fronts come right off after the key comes off---not so with the back. Idk.....ideas?

:thumbsup: Thanks you very much for an help!!

drog

/ JD GX75 Drive Belt #2  
I was able to get a PDF file for a RX75 I was working on from a local parts place, might try a dealer or someone who sells JD parts. I looked to see if I still had the PDF but its gone.

/ JD GX75 Drive Belt
I was able to get a PDF file for a RX75 I was working on from a local parts place, might try a dealer or someone who sells JD parts. I looked to see if I still had the PDF but its gone.

Thank you so much, mostly_gas! That's a great idea and tomorrow I will give that a shot.......

drog