Looking for help on a Century Tractor

/ Looking for help on a Century Tractor #1  

Fgm3028

Tractor
Century 3040
I just bought a Century Model 3040 and was looking for parts info and possibly a manual. I can find basics out with a Texas parts dealer, Bills, but was looking for complete parts list. This would include body parts etc. I also found that it should be the same as a Branson 4020. If no help on the forum I will hopefully get help from Bills or Branson direct. Thanks first timer Frank.

/ Looking for help on a Century Tractor #2  
We have a 3045 and are in the same position as you. Napa has been able to cross the filters using WIX #'s. If you find someone who can help you will you let us know. We're looking for tie rods now. Found a rebuild kit on e-bay. No one seems to know anything about these tractors and none of them have parts.

/ Looking for help on a Century Tractor #3  
Ask again in the ZETOR, CENTURY, BRANSON sub-forum.
The manufacturer is (was) Kukje in South Korea, American Jawa in Harrisburg PA (been there) brought them into the US.
Kukje also contract built quite a few JD models - and maybe still do, but I haven't kept current on that.
BTW, there is/was some tie in with Montana, I didn't follow where that went either.

If you send me an e-mail message I will send you a .pdf of the owner's manual.
I also have .pdf files for the Humperdick loader and Amerequip back-hoe.

/ Looking for help on a Century Tractor #4  
Thanks for the info. We did get a pdf of the owner's manual. We have the Yanmar motor in ours. Seems no one has parts for these tractors. We have been looking for Tie Rods, thought we found them, but the dealer said they were out of stock due to a bad design on the tractor and everyone needing them. Can't do anything with the tractor until we get it fixed. We live on 27 acres and need this bad boy up and running now...

/ Looking for help on a Century Tractor
We have a 3045 and are in the same position as you. Napa has been able to cross the filters using WIX #'s. If you find someone who can help you will you let us know. We're looking for tie rods now. Found a rebuild kit on e-bay. No one seems to know anything about these tractors and none of them have parts.

Just to let you know. Branson 4020 is the same tractor as the century 3040. I contacted Debbie there and she sent a free manual. Also you can find parts numbers on their web site but have to order through a dealer. If you have trouble finding a dealer I can give you Blake's info in SC. He can order for over phone or email. Frank

/ Looking for help on a Century Tractor #6  
Blake's number would be most helpful, thank you. The 3045 is 48hp. What hp is yours? Where is Debbie from, Branson? I appreciate the help Frank.

/ Looking for help on a Century Tractor
Yes Debbie is with Branson. It looks like yours would be the same as aBranson 4320. Look on billstractor.net for conversion. I am on the road traveling home from FL to DE for the weekend or I would try to get you more info. Shoot me a email at fgmtransportation@gmail.com and I will get you Blake's and Debbie's info. Do you have a loader or vbackhoe with yours? Frank

/ Looking for help on a Century Tractor #8  
could you please send me the PDF owners manual that you mentioned in your Nov 2005 post on the Century 3040 - I also have a Humperdick loader and would appreciate that one as well.

Thanks in advance.

Andy in Lucas, TX

/ Looking for help on a Century Tractor #10  
Sent both this morning - PLEASE let me know if my mail server is still blocking attachments.
These are 3 or 4 meg files, so should NOT choke a mail server (-: