John Deere 322 No Fuel To Carb

/ John Deere 322 No Fuel To Carb #1  

jmartin2178

Tractor
John Deere 322
I am attempting to troubleshoot an issue where fuel is not reaching the Carb. It is getting to the fuel filter just fine, but not from the filter to the Carb. If I hold my hand over the air intake it will suck up fuel and run for about 30 seconds...then shut back down. It has a new battery, fuel pump, and full tank of gas.

If I unscrew the fuel solenoid and turn the key over is it suppose to move or could I see it move? The only clicking I hear is coming from the front of the engine...not the solenoid. If I had a bad solenoid would it cause the fuel to not reach the carb?

Thanks in advance!

/ John Deere 322 No Fuel To Carb
Also, it shut-off when I was mowing the grass for about 35min. I thought it was the fuel being low so I filled it up. Then I thought it was a dead battery because I had to charge the battery to get the tractor to start-up. Went a bought a new battery and still not starting.

I then made sure the fuel pump was still working, but determined the fuel is not getting from the last line from the fuel filter to the carb. Only way the fuel reaches the carb is when I place my hand over the intake.

/ John Deere 322 No Fuel To Carb
Starting to think it may be the fuel pump again, as the fuel pressure is extremely low. I fuel pump is only about 3yrs old.