2001 NH with ORIGINAL Battery. Anyone have this beat?

/ 2001 NH with ORIGINAL Battery. Anyone have this beat? #1  

sweep

Gold Member
Tractor
2006 TC45A
Went to see a friend today and was looking at his 2001 TC33D he bought new. Still has the original battery. Always in a temperature controlled garage so the extreme cold startups that wreck havoc on batteries is not a factor plus he takes really good care of it always makes sure the water is at the correct level.

Still have the original battery in my 2006 TC45a and same thing temp controlled garage etc.

What is the average life of these batteries? Do they last longer than cars due to the fact most tractors are not started up multiple times per day?

Mine still kicks over like new.

/ 2001 NH with ORIGINAL Battery. Anyone have this beat? #2  
I have an orange one sitting in the outside lean-to since 2003. Original battery, mother nature controls temp. Still amazed it is going strong. Expected it to last 5 years.

/ 2001 NH with ORIGINAL Battery. Anyone have this beat? #3  
Had a 2002 B7500, for 8 years, on the original battery, spent about 1/2 of that temp. controlled and 1/2 non temp controlled.. Never failed to start in the middle of the winter or the Heat of summer.. Still spun over like new when traded off.

James K0UA

/ 2001 NH with ORIGINAL Battery. Anyone have this beat? #4  
Just replaced my original 2001 battery about a month ago.

/ 2001 NH with ORIGINAL Battery. Anyone have this beat? #5  
My TC30 is tied.
Probably means I'm about to discover I need a new battery.

/ 2001 NH with ORIGINAL Battery. Anyone have this beat? #6  
2001 Kubota M6800 with 1600 hrs. & original battery. Stays in a shed no heated or cooled shop.