good price parts from Tractorjoe.com

/ good price parts from Tractorjoe.com #1  

texasjohn

Tractor
Kubota Grand L5030HSTC
I needed some AC parts for my Kubota L5030, looked around on the net, found tractorjoe.com, checked their prices versus local dealer.

Price difference was just too great to go with Kubota local dealer, which I had planned to drive to if the difference was acceptable...but parts were not in stock at dealer so would be a shipping wait anyway.:(

expansion valve, $26 vs $114:confused2:
receiver/dryer, $42 vs $162:confused2:

actually, they may not be the only net site with such parts, just the only one I found, after extensive search, which had a well designed web page allowing me to drill down for the specific parts which I needed, complete with price.

Their parts inventory seems quite large, covering implements and numerous tractor makes.

I was able to communicate with them both by phone and email....order is placed, hope to get it soon. Will let you know how it goes.

Just FYI....the only dog I have in this fight is this one single order.

/ good price parts from Tractorjoe.com
email shows order shipping via ups...

/ good price parts from Tractorjoe.com #3  
Great looking website, it just earned a spot in my bookmarks

actual UPS tracking number now exists, package in transit. seems they might take a day or so to get product into package and to UPS, hoping to get it early next week.

parts arrived, two packed in one box...as ordered.

conclusion, a legit site that delivers parts well below dealer price

Well, compressor went out...looked for good price on net and found Expansion Valve | Orifice Tube | TXV | Expansion Block || TechChoice Parts tech choice parts ...even better prices for auto and tractor AC parts.

compressor for my 5030 was $375 even much less than tractorjoe... so, now I have two places to order parts from...pleased with service from both, and prices.