terramite t5c

/ terramite t5c #1  

drakes

Tractor
terramite t5c
hi I am new and hoping someone and tell me how to repair my terramite t5c. the hoe keeps slowly droping down all the time. not fast but slowly. as i use the machine i must reach back and pull the joy stick about every 10 to 15 min. so the hoe will not hit the ground. does anyone know why. thanks for any help you can give me.

/ terramite t5c #2  
That indicates one of two things: Either the hydraulic cylinder is leaking (bad seal probably), or the spool itself (the control) has a bad seal in it. With either, it makes sense to either rebuild them if you have the tools or take them to a hydraulic shop to get them rebuilt.

Good luck!

/ terramite t5c
thanks ThomasH for coming back to me. Can you tell me how i test to find out which one is bad. The cylinder or the spool? Thanks in advance drakes.

/ terramite t5c
Thanks for getting back to me. Can you tell me how I test to find out witch item is bad drakes

/ terramite t5c #5  
thanks ThomasH for coming back to me. Can you tell me how i test to find out which one is bad. The cylinder or the spool? Thanks in advance drakes.
Follow hoses from boom ram to manifold and mark. Follow hoses from dip-stick ram to manifold and mark. Now disconnect at manifold and reconnect such as controls reversed (ie. Dipstick controls boom). Observe where the leak-down now occurs- if still at boom then that ram need to be repaired (~$75). Don稚 forget to correct hoses placement