PTO adapter needed

/ PTO adapter needed #1  

Code54

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100, Kubota BX25D,1957 Farmall Cub Lo-Boy Kubota KX91-3, BCS 853
I have an older 540 PTO debris blower and the pro shaft needs replaced. I have a brand new 60 HP pro shaft I would like to use but it has the standard splined ends (both ends would fit my Kubota pto) but the blower has a smooth pro shaft. Does anyone make an adapter to make the smooth blower shaft accept the standard splined shafts? I check our local dealers and TSC but no luck. Any thoughts or ideas would be great!

/ PTO adapter needed #2  
I have an older 540 PTO debris blower and the pro shaft needs replaced. I have a brand new 60 HP pro shaft I would like to use but it has the standard splined ends (both ends would fit my Kubota pto) but the blower has a smooth pro shaft. Does anyone make an adapter to make the smooth blower shaft accept the standard splined shafts? I check our local dealers and TSC but no luck. Any thoughts or ideas would be great!

You could try this. Or we have a store in Harrison, called Race Brothers that has all the parts. I know that doesnt help you much in WV. but perhaps you have an ag store nearby. On the Magdalena PTO components you can easily change out the yokes as they are not welded, but put on the shaft with a big roll pin. I think there is another brand like Weasler or something like that that is the same.

35 HP Series 4 PTO Shaft 1 3/8" 6 Spline and Shear Pin Clutch - 30 in | eBay

James K0UA

/ PTO adapter needed #3  
TSC sells just the yokes in 6N, 12N, 14N, and 35N series with round bores in various sizes. I am not sure which size equals 60hp, but one might work.

/ PTO adapter needed #4  
In a pinch you could also talk to your local auto wholesale store to get the location of the nearest machine shop that does driveshaft work.

/ PTO adapter needed #5  
You don't need an adapter, you need the proper implement end yoke. Find a dealer for A&I or TISCO in your area, or a GOOD TSC or similar store that deals in AG style drivelines.

/ PTO adapter needed
Thanks!!!!
How do I remove and replace a yoke? never even tried that one before... Are they attached with a snap ring or something????
Thanks

/ PTO adapter needed #7  
Surplus Center has 'em:

PTO Couplers