Imco finish mower... I need blades... help?

/ Imco finish mower... I need blades... help? #1  

Anonymous Poster

I have an Imco Challenger II 6 finish mower. As far as I can find out... they are out of production on the blades. Anyone know where these could me found? Local places dont have them. If I cant find them, I may try to get a blade that is close and try to make it fit, but I would rather not do that.

Thanks
Ken H.

/ Imco finish mower... I need blades... help? #2  
YOU MIGHT TRY A PLACE LIKE AGRI-SUPPLY(ON THE WEB) THEY LIST BLADES BY BOTH MANUFACTURER AND BY LENGTH ETC.

/ Imco finish mower... I need blades... help?
Do a Google search on "replacement mower blades". It will return many hits. There are lots of companys selling cheap mower blades for a huge selection of mowers. Can't speak for the quality, but they are available for most out of production finish mowers. Here is one link to get you started:

http://www.jsesc.com/Guide/Blades.aspx

/ Imco finish mower... I need blades... help?
So far... still no luck on blades.
/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ken H.

/ Imco finish mower... I need blades... help? #5  
Ken, are you saying the site supplied by David did not have a blade to fit your mower?

/ Imco finish mower... I need blades... help? #6  
Did you find some blades? I used to have an IMCO finishing mower and found blades at a tractor dealership in Kentucky. They used to sell a lot of IMCO mowers, and when IMCO went out of business, this dealership went to the blade manufacturer who was the OEM supplier.

If you still need them, I will look through my old receipts and try to track them down.

Robert

/ Imco finish mower... I need blades... help? #7  
I have an Imco Challenger II 6 finish mower. As far as I can find out... they are out of production on the blades. Anyone know where these could me found? Local places dont have them. If I cant find them, I may try to get a blade that is close and try to make it fit, but I would rather not do that.

Thanks
Ken H.

Might try Modern USA, Dragon, TIger Houston 800-231-8198, I think they bought out IMCO, Also might try Tractor Parts-Combine Parts-Farm Equipment Parts-Construction Equipment Parts-Lawn Equipment Parts