Tractor
    3204 and 682 Hydro

Default CC 3204 - Reverse PTO Disconnect Safety Switch DISCONNECT - HOW? PLEASE!

I have recently purchased a 2002, Cub Cadet 3204. I will preface to say I am the only operator of this machine and there are no children or animals w/in my mowing area! (Except a couple of Ground Hogs I hope I can get in at least forward!). Having a CC 682 Hydro for many years, that I just LOVE!, I cannot and will not tolerate the anti-revrse PTO/Gang disconnect functionality!!!! I think its the worst design feature especially w/ out an inherent manual overide setting option! I know and wholeheartedly agree why it should be equipped but give the owner the overide option too! OK, How do I disconnect something so I can keep mowing in reverse? I haven't figured out how the remove the mower gang so I am hoping someone familiar w/ the 3204 model can explain how I can do it, as easily as possible, of course! Thank you in advance. Charlie. (The next question will be how can I retrofit the 3204 so I can shift from forward to reverse w/ a dashboard control lever like my wonderful old 682 Hydro does! I miss that transmission/speed arm control so much - compared to foot pedals that is!)

Tractor
    3204 and 682 Hydro

Default Re: CC 3204 - Reverse PTO Disconnect Safety Switch DISCONNECT - HOW? PLEASE!

I edited original post so this update reply is no longer necessry.