4" angle grinder chuck keys

/ 4" angle grinder chuck keys #21  
After reading all of this, I am going have to go out and see if it will work hand tight...

/ 4" angle grinder chuck keys #22  
I try to keep the handles on my grinders but sometimes you cant get them into tight spots with the handle on so some of my 4 grinders have handles and others dont. As for tightening, I always use the wrench on the disc without the 5/8" center hub nut, but only just to lightly snug it down and even then it take much more pressure to get them off.
regarding the wobble post, you are not installing it right if it wobbles. The little spacer washer sometimes needs to be flipped over for thin disc. One side has a fairly high shoulder and this goes down toward the grinder when using thin cut off wheels. It goes up when using 1/8" or thicker wheels. If you are using open center (no nut on the disc) disc, make sure that they are properly centered on the little shoulder and that the top nut is on the right way also. Some of the fastener nuts have a flat side and a side with a shoulder. The shoulder side goes up for thin disc and down for thicker one. If the grinder disc wobbles it isnt centered and you are putting yourself in danger of an exploding disc if using it this way. Stop immediately and reset the disc on the grinder shaft.
As for using only one grinder, when doing task that take some wire wheel brushing and some grinding, some sanding etc, it is so much smarter to have two or more grinders rather than constantly changing the attachment. If it was a thousand dollar machine I could understand having only one, but for $9 for an elcheapo up to around $100 for top end, there really isnt any reason for the average comsumer to not have 2 or more. I use 3 of the 4" type each with a different blade or brush and a 7" for heavy grinding. If I am doing something where I might need all of them, I just hook in a power strip to my extension cord and have them all plugged in so I can just grab the one I want.

/ 4" angle grinder chuck keys
most of mine will.. I do have a couple tools that due to the way the chuck is made, don't always hold the cutter blad perfectly tight, and it will slip. this is sometimes when i use a disc that has a crimped metal arbor that may be holding the retainer disco up from touching the cutter wheel, unless you tighten the retainer disc down a bit.. thus.. for safety and not having to guess.. i just spint he disc on and give it a lil snug up with a tool.. nothing manly with a 6' cheater pipe and a vice.. jst a lil turn.. probably 20 degrees or so..

/ 4" angle grinder chuck keys #24  
I agree with Gary I have 3 or 4 Hf grinders with differn wheeles It is too slow to stop and change the wheel. I have tried the better grinders but they all get dropped off the ladder and break just the same as the HF grinders. If the wheel wobbles STOP and put it on streight it can fly apart.

/ 4" angle grinder chuck keys
yep.. my workers have proved that you can run over or drop off a tailgate of a moving truck, a 9$ tool or a 150$ tool.. and about the same results happen!