Deal alert on oil... Gulfport, MS

/ Deal alert on oil... Gulfport, MS #1  

BigBoyinMS

Silver Member
Tractor
'73 MF135 & Montana 4540
My wife and I took a day off Saturday and drove down to the coast. We decided to stop at a salvage store just south of I-10 in Gulfport that used to be Hudsons Salvage; now it's called Treasure Hunt I believe. They have an auto parts stock in the store that is mainly oil... all name brands. I didn't expect much since they usually discount off of a price that's too high and the end price is usually about what you can buy an item for anywhere. Well, not this time! For my Cummins I bought Rotella T6 at just over $9 a gallon and ATF+4 tranny fluid at about $3 a qt. And for my motorcycle I got a case of 12 of Mobile 1 20w50 VTwin for a few cents over $6 a qt; normally $10-$14.
I'm kicking myself for not buying all the Rotella and Mobile 1 they had and a few gas engine oil changes.

Just thought I would pass this on to anyone that may be in the area anytime soon. I figure most of it will be gone this week.

/ Deal alert on oil... Gulfport, MS #2  
That's a steal - especially on the Mobil 1. That's 1990's price!

Nice savings.

/ Deal alert on oil... Gulfport, MS #3  
MAN I NEED TO GIVE YOU MY PHONE NUMBER WHEN YOU FIND THESE DEALS... I LIVE IN POPLARVILLE..

COULD HAVE HELPED YOU DEPLETE THEIR STOCK..

BO..