JD 2520 Wiring schematics

/ JD 2520 Wiring schematics #1  

porters

Tractor
JD 2520
Just ordered a tech manual from JD to get a wiring diagram ( start/fuel circuits ) - but does anyone here have one for a JD 2520?

Parts Department only has harness descriptions, service department was too busy (and slightly under pressure for others) to track it down, so off to a full blown tech manual to trace out a probable short.

Help

porters_lake@hotmail.com

/ JD 2520 Wiring schematics
Greg
Thanks for the reply - looking for the start / run circuits - having a problem with the selonoid on the injector pump. Do not seem to have a "run" circuit being energized, but have all the feeds from the switch looking good. Not sure if the schematic shows up in "Fuel" or "General".

Your help would be really appreciated.

Porters

Porters_lake@hotmail.com

/ JD 2520 Wiring schematics
The selonoid on the pump/injector has what appears to be two feeds - start and run - start works fine, ,,, when you let the key go to run - it dies,,, - looks like a circuit is broken (RED Lead) - It appears that the Red circuit is being powered from a "Run" - ALL Are ASSUMUMPTIONS - Do you're wiring diagrams agree?...

Still betting this is an electrical prob.

Porters

/ JD 2520 Wiring schematics #5  
Not sure if the schematic shows up in "Fuel" or "General".

There are quite a few fuel schematics. Have you tried what K7 suggested? I wanted to post the explanation of the fuel start circuit,but being this is a JD manual,of course I can't show you any of the text:( I feel you may just have to wait until you get yours.

Greg

/ JD 2520 Wiring schematics #6  
I need a wiring diagram for an old JD 2520 tractor