JD 755 injector question

/ JD 755 injector question #1  

bluffdale

Tractor
JD 5225, 755
One of the three injectors on my JD 755 is leaking. When I replace it, should I go ahead and do the other 2.

/ JD 755 injector question #2  
One of the three injectors on my JD 755 is leaking. When I replace it, should I go ahead and do the other 2.

May be a good idea to do all three.

/ JD 755 injector question #3  
i see you are fairly close to ft worth there is a company lone star fuel injection 817-625-5388 they should be able to get you new aftermarket or possibly a reman one. your john deere number should be am879688 good luck

/ JD 755 injector question
i see you are fairly close to ft worth there is a company lone star fuel injection 817-625-5388 they should be able to get you new aftermarket or possibly a reman one. your john deere number should be am879688 good luck

Thanks. Is there any real difference in new versus remanufactured assuming the remanufactured item is of good quality.

/ JD 755 injector question #5  
i have always been a firm beleiver that the best reman products is one that is built from an original core or a very good name aftermarket case in point recently needed an injector for a cat motor new cat was 600.00 got a reman cat for 350.00 and always have your core with you if there is one alot of times the core for diesel parts is double what you pay for the part on the injector i got it was 750.00 more than double