white 2-62 hub

/ white 2-62 hub #1  

jerg

Tractor
white 2-62
hi need a hub for my dads 2-62 4x4. tryed everywhere even hawaii no luck. please help this tractor has many years left to it and we just bought it a couple months ago. hope someone can help. thanks jeff

/ white 2-62 hub #2  
Did a quick search at TractorHouse http://www.tractorhouse.com/listing...2-62&MdlX=Exact&PartNum=&grp=&dlr=&CID=&guid= , and came up with several results.

You did not specify front or rear, hopefully one of these salvage yards will have what you need.

If not, you can go to TractorHouse http://www.tractorhouse.com/Default.aspx?pdcl=1, and place a free want to buy ad for parts. Third item down in menu at left side of page, in red. You will need to register, and post contact info. Most yards will reply within 24-36 hours.

Hope this helps..!!

/ white 2-62 hub
its the front left hub . thanks for the reply. i have checked all of those places and nothing.

/ white 2-62 hub #4  
Is this the hub that bolts directly to the front wheel..?? If so, AGCO calls it a Shaft-Planet Drive. Also there were 4 different ones for them, broken at certain serial numbers, all with different part numbers.

Apparently a weak link, as I found several threads for guys looking for the same thing. In fact, found one thread here on TBN I replied to. Suggested they contact these fellows. They are always picking up used White, Minnie's, and Oliver tractors to salvage.

EVERETT BROTHERS
6771 EVERETT VALLEY RD SE
GNADENHUTTEN OH 44629
PHONE 614-922-3335

/ white 2-62 hub
dj54, yes this it is. do you know what the difference between the the breakdowns are? if i find one will it work with our set up? agco did tell me they super seaded after serial 000495 and ours is a 000325 but i dont no what they changed. if i could get the newer version hub assembly i think it would bolt rite in with the outer casing. such a simple fix with the parts! so frustrating! thanks for the response and l will give everettes a call. thanks

/ white 2-62 hub #6  
Go here: AGCO Parts Books
and enter as a guest user. Click on "view books". Type your model number in the search block,and select White as the brand. Select the 2-62 White Field Boss. Next page to appear will have a list of your tractor by component. You'll have to scroll down about 3/4 of the way through the list, and you will find the listing for the front end components. Click on the particular component, and the next page that appears wil have an exploded view of listed component. To the right will be the exploded view, and further right will be description, and part number.

You can copy and paste a part number to Google and search for that part, or I use TractorHouse also.

If one can be found, hopefully Everett Bros. can at least point you in the right direction.

With the way the economy is, its a shame some smaller machine shops can't make some.

/ white 2-62 hub
dj54, thanks for the advise. im still workin on it i got all the part numbers and have a few people workn on it also. Hoping something will turn up. Boy looks like it would cost alot to have one made but if a machine shop could make some they would make some money. these tractors engines and drive train go and go. just the 4x4 department scimped on there design.

/ white 2-62 hub #8  
hello jerg new to anything related to forums and such but have had same problem with white 2-62 hub. could not find any parts other than seals snap rings ect. no hub assemblly, found used complete side but more $ than i paid for tractor. i repaired my shaft planet drive part # 33-002 8339 by welding back together then cleaning all splines up with dremel tool and file. lot of teedious labor, was told could not be done but has been together for over a year now with no issues.