Looking to find a Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) T6500

/ Looking to find a Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) T6500 #1  

pjerger

Tractor
Iseki T6500
IMG_2388.jpgIMG_2392.jpgIMG_2387.jpg

I have not been able to locate a front wheel hub for my newly purchased Iseki T6500. I have the old and new part numbers. While I was slow driving, the left front wheel fell right off. Any help finding this part would be greatly appreciated.

Front wheel hub for my 4x4 T6500 iseki white tractor.

old part number 33-0028339
New part number 33-0038067

old part number 33-0049417
new part number 33-0045527

/ Looking to find a Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) T6500 #2  
try Wisconsin Tractor Parts - 877-530-2010. They are one of the All States Ag Parts salvage yards that occasionally has parts for Iseki tractors.

/ Looking to find a Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) T6500
Thanks! I called Wisconsin Tractor Parts this morning, was told they do not have the front left or front right 4x4 wheel hub assembley in stock, I asked if they knew of anywhere else that I might find this part but they did not know of any. Thanks again for your help, if you have any other thoughts, or if any one else does, please post.

/ Looking to find a Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) T6500 #4  
just stummbled across you hub problem, same thing happend on my 2-62 was able to repair. if you can e-mail me at Yahoo! thanks

/ Looking to find a Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) T6500 #5  
just stummbled across you hub problem, same thing happend on my 2-62 was able to repair. if you can e-mail me at Yahoo! thanks

rgwil

I had the same problem a few years ago and discovered my hub had already been repaired once before I bought the tractor (White 2-62). I repaired it again and it lasted about 3 years and broke again. I judged it to be to far gone to be repaired a third time so I started looking for a replacement either new or used. Called every White dealer, aftermarket dealer, salvage yard etc. to no avail. They gave me a couple of "good luck if you find one let us know wheres" A friend of mine owns a tractor salvage yard and ran it on his hot lines for about 3 months, no luck, even called some parts distributor in Hawaii no luck there either.

Long story short I bought the stock and turned 4 of them on the lathe, that was the easy part. Now to get the external splines done. After calling and stopping at about every machine shop I passed and carrying the parts with me for 3 months I found a gear company to broach the splines for me.

It worked out great, I put two new ones on my tractor, RH and LH are both the same by the way, and sold the other two. I have enough stock left to build seven more hubs and am willing to do so if I think I can sell them. The problem is that I have to take my tractor apart and bring the planetary assembly to the shop that broaches the splines so they can be assured that they fit and to index the three planetary gears in proper relation to the splines. I don't want to take my tractor out of service while there is still chance of snow but I could do it this spring, then it would still be about 6 weeks till the hubs are finished.

If anybody has an interest in these please post it here or PM me.

Thanks
Jeff

/ Looking to find a Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) T6500 #6  
rgwil

I had the same problem a few years ago and discovered my hub had already been repaired once before I bought the tractor (White 2-62). I repaired it again and it lasted about 3 years and broke again. I judged it to be to far gone to be repaired a third time so I started looking for a replacement either new or used. Called every White dealer, aftermarket dealer, salvage yard etc. to no avail. They gave me a couple of "good luck if you find one let us know wheres" A friend of mine owns a tractor salvage yard and ran it on his hot lines for about 3 months, no luck, even called some parts distributor in Hawaii no luck there either.

Long story short I bought the stock and turned 4 of them on the lathe, that was the easy part. Now to get the external splines done. After calling and stopping at about every machine shop I passed and carrying the parts with me for 3 months I found a gear company to broach the splines for me.

It worked out great, I put two new ones on my tractor, RH and LH are both the same by the way, and sold the other two. I have enough stock left to build seven more hubs and am willing to do so if I think I can sell them. The problem is that I have to take my tractor apart and bring the planetary assembly to the shop that broaches the splines so they can be assured that they fit and to index the three planetary gears in proper relation to the splines. I don't want to take my tractor out of service while there is still chance of snow but I could do it this spring, then it would still be about 6 weeks till the hubs are finished.

If anybody has an interest in these please post it here or PM me.

Thanks
Jeff

Jeff, I wanted to know if you had any more hubshafts made. I have a white 2-55 tractor and I understand that it takes the same hubshaft as the 2-62 and the 2-65. If you have a hubshaft, what price are you asking? Thanks, Dan

/ Looking to find a Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) T6500 #7  
hi, I need the right front final drive hub for my 2-62 T6500EF 4X4 WHITE-ISEKI, how much for you to have me one built....THANKS anthony

/ Looking to find a Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) T6500 #8  
HI Jeff, I have the same problem, a broken hub on my 1982 White 2-65 tractor. Part # 33-0049417.
It was welded by the last owner and sold to me without any mention of the problem. I would be interested in a hub that you make. Can you give me an idea of price? I live in Ontario, I will drive to the Purolater depot in Manistique in New York state and will bring it across the border from there. Thanks Gary Duggan 613 267-3389 gary.duggan@gmail.com

/ Looking to find a Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) T6500 #9  
I know this is a old post but was wondering if anyone found a source for the broken hub. Iseki 265
Thanks, Bruce

Attachments

• 20170310_150545.jpg
    20170310_150545.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 159
  • 20170310_150320.jpg
    20170310_150320.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 137
  • 20170310_150347.jpg
    20170310_150347.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 148
   / Looking to find a Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) T6500 #10  
Hi
Do you still have material to make one Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) 2-62