Tractor
    Iseki T6500

Default Looking to find a Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) T6500

-img_2388-jpg-img_2392-jpg-img_2387-jpg

I have not been able to locate a front wheel hub for my newly purchased Iseki T6500. I have the old and new part numbers. While I was slow driving, the left front wheel fell right off. Any help finding this part would be greatly appreciated.

Front wheel hub for my 4x4 T6500 iseki white tractor.

old part number 33-0028339
    New part number 33-0038067

old part number 33-0049417
    new part number 33-0045527

Tractor
    IH M

Default Re: Looking to find a Front Wheel hub for my 4x4 Iseki (White) T6500

try Wisconsin Tractor Parts - 877-530-2010. They are one of the All States Ag Parts salvage yards that occasionally has parts for Iseki tractors.

Tractor
    Iseki T6500

Thanks! I called Wisconsin Tractor Parts this morning, was told they do not have the front left or front right 4x4 wheel hub assembley in stock, I asked if they knew of anywhere else that I might find this part but they did not know of any. Thanks again for your help, if you have any other thoughts, or if any one else does, please post.

Tractor
    white 2-62

just stummbled across you hub problem, same thing happend on my 2-62 was able to repair. if you can e-mail me at Yahoo! thanks

Tractor
    White-Iseki 2-62

Quote Originally Posted by rgwil View Post
    just stummbled across you hub problem, same thing happend on my 2-62 was able to repair. if you can e-mail me at Yahoo! thanks
    rgwil

I had the same problem a few years ago and discovered my hub had already been repaired once before I bought the tractor (White 2-62). I repaired it again and it lasted about 3 years and broke again. I judged it to be to far gone to be repaired a third time so I started looking for a replacement either new or used. Called every White dealer, aftermarket dealer, salvage yard etc. to no avail. They gave me a couple of "good luck if you find one let us know wheres" A friend of mine owns a tractor salvage yard and ran it on his hot lines for about 3 months, no luck, even called some parts distributor in Hawaii no luck there either.

Long story short I bought the stock and turned 4 of them on the lathe, that was the easy part. Now to get the external splines done. After calling and stopping at about every machine shop I passed and carrying the parts with me for 3 months I found a gear company to broach the splines for me.

It worked out great, I put two new ones on my tractor, RH and LH are both the same by the way, and sold the other two. I have enough stock left to build seven more hubs and am willing to do so if I think I can sell them. The problem is that I have to take my tractor apart and bring the planetary assembly to the shop that broaches the splines so they can be assured that they fit and to index the three planetary gears in proper relation to the splines. I don't want to take my tractor out of service while there is still chance of snow but I could do it this spring, then it would still be about 6 weeks till the hubs are finished.

If anybody has an interest in these please post it here or PM me.

Thanks
    Jeff

Tractor
    white 2-55

Quote Originally Posted by tjflicek View Post
    rgwil

I had the same problem a few years ago and discovered my hub had already been repaired once before I bought the tractor (White 2-62). I repaired it again and it lasted about 3 years and broke again. I judged it to be to far gone to be repaired a third time so I started looking for a replacement either new or used. Called every White dealer, aftermarket dealer, salvage yard etc. to no avail. They gave me a couple of "good luck if you find one let us know wheres" A friend of mine owns a tractor salvage yard and ran it on his hot lines for about 3 months, no luck, even called some parts distributor in Hawaii no luck there either.

Long story short I bought the stock and turned 4 of them on the lathe, that was the easy part. Now to get the external splines done. After calling and stopping at about every machine shop I passed and carrying the parts with me for 3 months I found a gear company to broach the splines for me.

It worked out great, I put two new ones on my tractor, RH and LH are both the same by the way, and sold the other two. I have enough stock left to build seven more hubs and am willing to do so if I think I can sell them. The problem is that I have to take my tractor apart and bring the planetary assembly to the shop that broaches the splines so they can be assured that they fit and to index the three planetary gears in proper relation to the splines. I don't want to take my tractor out of service while there is still chance of snow but I could do it this spring, then it would still be about 6 weeks till the hubs are finished.

If anybody has an interest in these please post it here or PM me.

Thanks
    Jeff
    Jeff, I wanted to know if you had any more hubshafts made. I have a white 2-55 tractor and I understand that it takes the same hubshaft as the 2-62 and the 2-65. If you have a hubshaft, what price are you asking? Thanks, Dan

Tractor
    WHITE-ISEKI 2-62 4X4

hi, I need the right front final drive hub for my 2-62 T6500EF 4X4 WHITE-ISEKI, how much for you to have me one built....THANKS anthony