j.i. case 1949 SC

/ j.i. case 1949 SC
ya the squar bolt underneath the seat on the side is the place were i put the oil in im talking about is their a way to tell if it its full?

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #52  
Ya the square bolt underneath the seat on the side is the place were i put the oil in I'm talking about is their a way to tell if it its full?

Further down the casting about even with the height of the PTO is the plug to check to see if it is full.

/ j.i. case 1949 SC
ok their is no check plug for the differential the differential is one system and then theirs the system for the pto and hydralics wich takes it own seperate oil i found the small check plug for thatright next to pto sheild guard so i will fill that up up to plug with 90 weight also. u said that u have a older SC probly is just one system on yours i have the 49 row crop model i dont have the Eagle hitch system tho i dont think as their is no 3 point but i do have a pto then i have cover of some sort dont no what goes over on the right side i no its stock cuz has JI case emblem on it then theirs a rubber horse going from left to right side connected to 2 bolts hydralic line has to be then i have a regular pull behind hitch it has to be a set up for a Cultivator my guess is

Last edited:
   / j.i. case 1949 SC
what u think

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #55  
I think we are talking about two different things. Take a look at the attached pictures and see if they are any help.

/ j.i. case 1949 SC
no were talkin about the same thing but that must be from a older tractor cuz thats nothin like mine

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #57  
no were talkin about the same thing but that must be from a older tractor cuz thats nothin like mine

Well that is strange. The first picture is of a newer model with the hydraulic lift and the second one is of a earlier model with only the motor lift. If you can take a picture of the rear end, I'll take a look for the plug.

/ j.i. case 1949 SC
actuly it is the first picture i took a closer look that bolt is rounded so far off that i could not get it off so i dk what do so now that you no what my rear end looks like what is that circle peice underneat the check plug for theirs only one on the right side not one on the left?

/ j.i. case 1949 SC
actuly it is the first picture i took a closer look that bolt is rounded so far off that i could not get it off so i dk what do so now that you no what my rear end looks like what is that circle peice underneat the check plug for theirs only one on the right side not one on the left? and what all can i do with it?

/ j.i. case 1949 SC #60  
weld a big hex nut to a rounded head bolt to remove it, if you can't get a pipe wrench on it.

also you can file or grind flats in it for a n adjustable wrench.