TC 29 NEW HOLLAND . . . WONT START NEED HELP ASAP !!

/ TC 29 NEW HOLLAND . . . WONT START NEED HELP ASAP !! #1  

connie1116

Tractor
TC29 NEW HOLLAND
I GOT OFF MY TRACTOR AT MY FRONT DOOR STEPS TO LOAD TRASH IN IT AND WHEN I TRIED TO RESTART IT NOTHING NUT A SINGLE CLICK SOUND. I CHECKED THE FUSES AND THEY ARE GOOD. THE LIGHTS ALL WORK AND ARE BRIGHT. NOW I AM TRYING TO SEE IF ITS THE STARTER OR SAFETY SWITCHES. PLEASE HELP ME GET MY TRACTOR STARTED AND OUT FROM IN FRONT OF MY FRONT DOOR.

/ TC 29 NEW HOLLAND . . . WONT START NEED HELP ASAP !!
I JUST DID AND STILL NOTHING BUT A SINGLE VERY LOW CLICK. DO YOU KNOW WHERE I SHOULD LOOK TO CHECK IIT IS THE PTO OR CLUTCH SAFETY?

/ TC 29 NEW HOLLAND . . . WONT START NEED HELP ASAP !! #5  
I had the same problem with my tractor. Check fuse #2, I think, it is problably blown. It is the 10 amp red fuse. Mine was blown but you couldn't see it unless you looked very close in bright light. Try replacing it and you should be good to go.
New Holland has had a lot of trouble with this fuse so you may want to go to NAPA and put a curcuit breaker in there instead of the fuse.

/ TC 29 NEW HOLLAND . . . WONT START NEED HELP ASAP !!
just went and rechecked my fuses, my number 2 fuse was a 7.5 and it looks like it could be blown and i am fixing to change it to a 10 and i will let you know.

/ TC 29 NEW HOLLAND . . . WONT START NEED HELP ASAP !! #7  
just went and rechecked my fuses, my number 2 fuse was a 7.5 and it looks like it could be blown and i am fixing to change it to a 10 and i will let you know.

How did you make out?

/ TC 29 NEW HOLLAND . . . WONT START NEED HELP ASAP !! #8  
What is the best cure for the #2 fuse that keeps blowing. I didn't see the end result. I put a 15 amp in for the time being but wonder if that will end up causing more problems later

/ TC 29 NEW HOLLAND . . . WONT START NEED HELP ASAP !! #9  
The fuse is sized at 7.5 to protect the circuit and items on the circuit. So putting in something larger will mean that something that is drawing too much current will not trip the fuse as quickly or at all.

/ TC 29 NEW HOLLAND . . . WONT START NEED HELP ASAP !! #10