Jinma 284 - Cluster Panel Question

/ Jinma 284 - Cluster Panel Question #1  

zfreak28

Tractor
2005 Jinma 284 LE
Hello,

Just wonder if someone could point me in the right direction.

I just bought a 2005 Jinma 284 with the intregrated cluster panel. I can only get the tail / marker lights to come on.
I started "jiggling" the connector from the fuse box to the cluster panel and I was able to get all the lights to come on for a second, but I have not been able to get it to do it again.

The tail / marker lights always work.

Thanks for any help.

/ Jinma 284 - Cluster Panel Question
Check the Big white wire in the plug in , it seems to come loose. You may have to put a male /female on them and wire around the plug in

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

Thanks Tommy,

I will check that out this weekend.

Not sure if I need to start another thread, but I have read a ton of the Clutch Adjustment Articles and my clutch seems to be experiencing some of the same symptoms. IE: PTO will not engage unless motor is stopped. The shuttle shift seems to have to wind down if you will before I can shift into the other direction.

My clutch adjustment question is, I doubt very seriously that the clutch pedal adjustment has been touched since factory settings, so do I adjust the pedal so that the pedal is brought up more to the operator, or does it need to go more toward the ground?

I don't want to go "monkeying" around in something if I don't have to... :)