New Holland TC33 flasher problem

/ New Holland TC33 flasher problem #1  

Minker

Tractor
New Holland TC33
My 4-way flashers work when tractor is off or with key in accessory, but won't flash when engine is running. I located the flasher module and can plug and unplug it. Also, it flashes just for an instant when I first plug it into the receptacle with engine running. Any suggestions? Have been having problems with starter or ignition switch in that I have to "bump" switch several times to get it to start.

/ New Holland TC33 flasher problem #2  
Sounds like you have a bad ground or bad power connections from the stater to the front firewall connector .its normally where the power enters the cab . It's located on the firewall near the rear of the engine . If the tractor is kept outdoors , they tend to get moisture in those connections even if they look sealed . The flashers not working while the engine is running may also indicate a bad key switch . But your main power relay behind the dash may be the cause .

/ New Holland TC33 flasher problem
Thanks, tractordoctor. I'll try to look behind the firewall and see if I can find a loose or corroded connection. So far I haven't found the way inside the area below the guages and switches without taking the whole thing apart. There must be a way inside and I'll find it. Thanks again, Minker