Stil no spark from Ignition Coil to Distributor

/ Stil no spark from Ignition Coil to Distributor #1  

FergFan

Tractor
1953 Ferguson TO30 Z129
Ferguson TO30 Z129(converted to 12v long ago)...Can't seem to get a spark out of my 12v Ignition Coil into my Distributor..I've tried two different new coils same result...measured 12v going into pos coil connection(12 volts coming from key ignition switch to pos coil post) ..tested both grounds(neg coil post and ground on side of distributor)...new points and condenser...been playing with points gap..still no spark from coil. Is there something going on internally with the distributor or with the points/condenser that is keeping me from getting a spark out of the plug wire coming from the center of the coil ?

/ Stil no spark from Ignition Coil to Distributor #2  
"..tested both grounds(neg coil post and ground on side of distributor)... " The negative post on the coil terminal should only show ground when the points are closed.

The point gap is 0.022" with the points rubbing block on the high point of the cam. You have to get the gap right.
Rotate the distirbutor til the points close and then measure the voltage at the positive coil terminal and the negative terminal. The positive should be battery voltage and the negative coil terminal should be very near zero. With the points open, both coil terminals should read battery voltage.

If you have the OEM Delco distributor, make sure that the side insulator is good and not grounding out the primary circuit wire where it enters the distributor. The primary circuit need to go to ground downstream of the points.

/ Stil no spark from Ignition Coil to Distributor
Widened the point gap and adjusted the position of the rotor cap a wee bit and she is running like a champ now...Thank you all for the help