Best place to buy parts for Kubota G1800 considering value, selection & service?

/ Best place to buy parts for Kubota G1800 considering value, selection & service? #1  

Imagine

Tractor
Kubota G1800
I recently purchased a used Kubota G1800 garden tractor after reading good reviews. I will soon be needing belts, filters, blades, deck wheels, etc.
This tractor is no longer made but has less then 500 hours on a diesel engine and runs well. I know parts will soon be hard to find. Does anyone have suggestions on where to purchase parts at a resonable price with good service and selection? I don't mind going on line (internet) and in fact would prefer it. Also, if I have problems getting new parts, any suggestions on used or remanufactured suppliers? Many thanks.

/ Best place to buy parts for Kubota G1800 considering value, selection & service? #2  
Re: Best place to buy parts for Kubota G1800 considering value, selection & service?

i buy my tractors parts implements from kubota dealers thats 75 miles from becuse of custmers service im sure tell them what you have and they will ship you the parts you need best of luck to you O.C. RICE IN BIGGERVILLE PA they treat you like family

/ Best place to buy parts for Kubota G1800 considering value, selection & service?
Re: Best place to buy parts for Kubota G1800 considering value, selection & service?

i buy my tractors parts implements from kubota dealers thats 75 miles from becuse of custmers service im sure tell them what you have and they will ship you the parts you need best of luck to you O.C. RICE IN BIGGERVILLE PA they treat you like family

Thanks Case245. I appreciate your feedback and have made a note of this dealer.