No oil pressure 1954 Ford NAA

/ No oil pressure 1954 Ford NAA #1  

RDKG2

Tractor
54 NAA
My NAA has been losing oil pressure for awhile and now it is at zero, dip stick shows clean and full, too clean after running about 30 hours with low (10 psig ) to zero. The oil looks like it was changed yesterday, I installed a spin on filter system 7 years ago when I had the entire motor rebuild. I removed the filter and started it up a some oil sputtered out not much, I also drained the oil and to my surprise not much came out maybe 3 to 4 quarts. I am guessing it maybe time for a oil pump rebuild or a new pump.... Any help would be appreciated....

/ No oil pressure 1954 Ford NAA #2  
Could be the oil relief valve is stuck open or the oil pickup tube is cracked or leaking and the pump won't pick up oil. You need to figure out where you oil is going if it was low. it's either leaking or burning!

/ No oil pressure 1954 Ford NAA
Where is the relief located?? Is it the check valve that is talked about in the service manual ? Location???

/ No oil pressure 1954 Ford NAA #4  
It usually part of the oil pump but some of the early N series Fords had them on the timing cover. i don't know the specifics of your tractor. It is a check valve.