3 Point Hitch assembly for MF 1010 or Simplicity 9518 ?

/ 3 Point Hitch assembly for MF 1010 or Simplicity 9518 ? #1  

Fairview

Tractor
MF 1010
I just picked up 1991 MF 1010 and unfortunately it doesn't have the 3 hitch assembly. Only the two main arms connected to the hydraulics.

I was thinking about having the parts fabricated for me... until I came across this diagram.

Parts and Diagrams for Simplicity 2097353 - 9518, Compact Diesel Tractor, Turf Tires

which seems to almost rule out this option....

any thoughts??? or better yet, anyone got an extra 3 point hitch assembly for this model tractor sitting in the shed?? :newhere:

I own a small 5 acre equestrian centre outside of London and intend to use this tractor to drive a 1.8M PTO driven finishing mower I have.

/ 3 Point Hitch assembly for MF 1010 or Simplicity 9518 ? #2  
Which parts are you needing, if you have the two lift arms then the only thing you need is the toplink if im reading this wright.

/ 3 Point Hitch assembly for MF 1010 or Simplicity 9518 ?
Which parts are you needing, if you have the two lift arms then the only thing you need is the toplink if im reading this wright.

I'll figure how to get a picture up.

Basically I have the 2 upper arms that are connected directly to the hydraulics.

What I need : the two lower arms that extend out about 2.5 to 3 feet ( ball joints on both ends ) and the two toplink arms.
the two lower arms extend out at a horizontal angle to facilitate attachment to the Finishing mower linkage.

/ 3 Point Hitch assembly for MF 1010 or Simplicity 9518 ? #4  
OK I got you now. I know of a few places that salvage MF tractors and ill give them a call and see what we can do.
Jeremy

/ 3 Point Hitch assembly for MF 1010 or Simplicity 9518 ?
excellent and many thanks.

I'm in the UK.. but could have things sent to a family member in Florida.. or even my aunt in San Antonio to make things easier.

*if it turns into a hassle for you, send me a PM with the names of these places and I'll do the leg work.

/ 3 Point Hitch assembly for MF 1010 or Simplicity 9518 ? #6  
Ok sounds good.

/ 3 Point Hitch assembly for MF 1010 or Simplicity 9518 ? #7  
This may help broaden your search, your MF 1010 is the same as the Simplicity 9518, Allis Chalmers 5015, and Hinomoto C174. That being said there is someone locally to me that i believe has a C174 that he is parting out and I bet he has a full 3 point hitch available. Here is the link to his CL add:
############Tractor, Tractors, Parting Out,
I also know Roberts Tractor has a MF 1010 and an AC 5015 being parted out as well:
ROBERTS FARM EQUIPMENT

Hope this helps! :)