Bolens / Iseki Diesel parts suppliers

/ Bolens / Iseki Diesel parts suppliers #1  

MyG154

Bronze Member
Tractor
Bolens/Iseki G154
Thought I'd start a thread which lists parts suppliers for the Bolens G series / Iseki 1300 series tractors. Looking for references and past expiriences (good or bad) for parts suppliers for this model tractor. I've contacted a few and will post what I've found in no particular order, happy to see more added;

Also found a substantial list at this site: http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=2560

I like to use vendors that come with a solid reccomendation of customer satisfaction. As these parts are getting harder to find I think this is important to making life a little easier. Thanks all for your contributions and reccomendations.

/ Bolens / Iseki Diesel parts suppliers #3  
Owned a Bolens G214 with Iseki engine for about ten or so years. Toward the end of my ownership (mid
2000's) needed to replace water pump, thermostat, and hoses. Went to the dealer who originally sold the tractor( I was second owner of this tractor) and he basically told me that the pump would be hard to find and he could not help. Took a chance and went to the area Kubota and Massey dealer and he ordered a pump, thermostat, gaskets and hoses. If I remember correctly, these parts came in AGCO marked boxes. All fit perfectly on my G214 and were not that overpriced.

/ Bolens / Iseki Diesel parts suppliers #4  
where can I find a buckegt attachment /with hydraulics for my small 3 cylinder bolens iseki?