Tractor
    Cub Cadet 7275

Default Cub Cadet 7275 Electrical Problem

I have a Cub Cadet 7275 that randomly will start blinking its turn signals / hazards. And by randomly, I mean sometimes *days* after its last start, it will suddenly start blinking in the garage. Just the other day I was working in the garage, and about an hour into my time out there, the tractor starts blinking - I was nowhere near it and hadn't touched it all week. To keep the battery from draining, I hooked up a trickle charger to the battery, but it would be better to actually solve the problem.

Anyone else had this one before?

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    7275 Cub Cadet

Default Re: Cub Cadet 7275 Electrical Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Desade View Post
    I have a Cub Cadet 7275 that randomly will start blinking its turn signals / hazards. And by randomly, I mean sometimes *days* after its last start, it will suddenly start blinking in the garage. Just the other day I was working in the garage, and about an hour into my time out there, the tractor starts blinking - I was nowhere near it and hadn't touched it all week. To keep the battery from draining, I hooked up a trickle charger to the battery, but it would be better to actually solve the problem.

Anyone else had this one before?
    Your 4 way flasher switch is bad. I had the same problem on mine. I repalced it with another switch and the problem went away.
    Cub Cadet 7275, FEL, RFD2584 mower, Box Blade, Scaper Blade, York Rake, Snowblower, Rototiller, Stump grinder, Wood Chipper and a Post Hole Digger.

Tractor
    cub cadettractor 7275

I have tractor and year and with a similar problem. Walked into my garage and heard the fuel pump running. I turned the engin on for a minute but when I went to shut it off I couldn't without disconecting the battery cable and still had to turn the switch to the left to shut it down. I installed a new starter switch yesterday but it didn't help. I could use some advice. Electronics and me don't get along very well.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    LS R4010 & Cub Cadet 7300

I had many such issues with my 7274, including the flashers going rogue, until I stopped letting it sit in the rain.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.