Service Manual for B7100D

/ Service Manual for B7100D #1  

Barrywl

Tractor
Kubota B7100D
Hi.. this is my first post this forum. Many thanks to the members who host this site and the members who keep it going. I've been browsing it lots and the help and advice is wonderful.. so thank you again. I just purchased my 7100D ( it's a manual transmission not HST do i think it's a D suffix on the model.. is that correct?) tractor. It is a beautiful little machine. I did already have to replace the dynamo as it was siezed up when i bought the tractor. But now I need to change the 3-point lift piston oring because it is slowly creeping down. I read member Charlz post and pics on how he fixed his same problem. Many thanks Charlz for posting that! That instruction is excellent and helped me to learn how to do the repair. A question i have is: the tractor came with a shop manual published by I&T Shop Service. ( The manual has a K-201 in the top right corner of the front cover as an identifier of the manual). What I'm wondering, is Kubota's own shop service manual a better one (with more instructions) that the I&T version?

/ Service Manual for B7100D #2  
I have both the I&T manual and the Kubota WSM for my B7100. The Kubota book has much more info but can be slightly confusing at times. If you intend to do lots of work on your tractor I would spring for the Kubota manual as well. I bought mine from Messic's. Can't remember the cost.