tn75da dosnt shift correct with the clutch pedal

/ tn75da dosnt shift correct with the clutch pedal #1  

RAYAN

Tractor
NEW HOLLAND TA75DA
i HAVE A 2005 NEW HOLLAND TN75DA WITH 200 HOURS TRACTOR SAT AWHILE before I bought it I have put 20 hours on it ) the shuttle shift works fine for shifting forward and reverse and switshing gears but the clutch dosnt .a code of 34 will flash on cluster
the clutch pedal will disingage it because it allows me to take it out of gear and the clutch pedal will alow me to shift gears but gears are not ingage some time if you leave it in the gears it will hesitate and ingage and the tractor will move any hints one local mech.said to try changing a switch part # 87585979 called a gear engaement switch ,electric controll switch ,shuttal switch the switch in on the left side of tranny and is gray color also he said try changing switch part number# 87585980 callled a reverer switch,high low switch , electric control gear range switch this switch is also located on the left side of tranny and is green thanks for listening

/ tn75da dosnt shift correct with the clutch pedal #2  
I hope you post a follow up when when you get it solved. Fault code 34 does not appear in the listing of TN series codes in my book.