Need help on leaking power lift Farmpro 2420

/ Need help on leaking power lift Farmpro 2420 #1  

lexmark

Tractor
Farmpro2420
The power lift on my tractor will slowly leak down after a few minutes.The fluid is good.I suppose there is a bad seal somewhere,the problem is I am not sure where to look and what part i am looking for on this tractor.Bale me out somebody:thumbdown:
Mike

/ Need help on leaking power lift Farmpro 2420 #2  
lexmark said:
The power lift on my tractor will slowly leak down after a few minutes.The fluid is good.I suppose there is a bad seal somewhere,the problem is I am not sure where to look and what part i am looking for on this tractor.Bale me out somebody:thumbdown:
Mike

I am not familiar with your tractor. That said, you should have an adjustment knob under your seat that controls the drop speed of the three point. If its too loose, it can and will bleed off and cause your 3pt to drop.

I think yours might have a set screw that might need loosed to be able to make the adjustment.

I should be down near the base of the seat.

If that's not your problem, you will probably need to replace the wipers and rings in your cylinders. Over extending these (like when using a post hole digger) can damage the wipers. Someone might have loosed the jam nuts on top to increase the travel. Too much isn't good.

Like I said, no experience with your machine, just what I recall reading. Hope this helps.