Iseki TX1410F Hydraulic Issues

/ Iseki TX1410F Hydraulic Issues #1  

Goodtimes

Tractor
Iseki TX1410F
Hi, I am having trouble with a Iseki TX1410F, I used it for about 50 hours on a rototiller and everything worked 100%. Then one day it quit lifting, I cleaned out the filters, it worked briefly, then quit lifting again, I cleaned the filters again, pulled out the valve under the seat, found one of the o-rings off, I put it back on and everything worked great for another 4 hours. Then it hesitated lifting a couple of times and quit again all together. I cleaned the filters again, changed oil, pulled a line off the hyd pump briefly to see if pump was working (it seems to be fine). I have the flow valve open (controls lift speed, etc), was a great little tractor and now I am completely puzzled about what to do!! I lift the tiller manually and it will stay up for a day, then it seeps down. When I detach the tiller the arms will lift themselves slowly but then you can hold them back easily by hand. Please help!!!!

Last edited:
   / Iseki TX1410F Hydraulic Issues #2  
I have a Iseki TX1510F, and I had a similar problem. In my case it were the sealings on the piston of the hydraulic cylinder. Probably they have weared out.