Kioti parts on-line?

/ Kioti parts on-line? #1  

DennisZ

Tractor
Kioti LK3054
I have a Kioti LK3054 and there isn't a Kioti dealer within 100 miles of my place in Santa Ynez, Ca. I'm looking for a good on-line part supplier for the Kioti. My LK3054 is a 1994 model (only 18 years old). It's listed as an obsolete model and I didn't realize when I bought it how hard it would be to get parts, manuals, etc. I don't need much - tach cable, glow plug indicator lamp, etc. Anyone know of a good on-line source for older Kioti parts? Thanks.

/ Kioti parts on-line? #2  
I have a Kioti LK3054 and there isn't a Kioti dealer within 100 miles of my place in Santa Ynez, Ca. I'm looking for a good on-line part supplier for the Kioti. My LK3054 is a 1994 model (only 18 years old). It's listed as an obsolete model and I didn't realize when I bought it how hard it would be to get parts, manuals, etc. I don't need much - tach cable, glow plug indicator lamp, etc. Anyone know of a good on-line source for older Kioti parts? Thanks.

Did you try these guys?
I saw they had some things for the LK3054.. just fill in the drop down boxes..

OEM Parts

James K0UA

/ Kioti parts on-line?
Thanks. I just had to order a "parts" manual for the LK3054. That was 85 bucks with shipping. Now I can cross reference the parts I get on-line with what the manual says. I checked out the link you sent. Looks like a good one........ Thanks again.

/ Kioti parts on-line? #4  
Re: Kioti parts on-line?www.perryvilleoutdoorproducts.com

try this i get great service Perryville Outdoor Products: Grasshopper, KIOTI, Cub Cadet, Stihl, Mowers, Trimmers, Blowers, Drills, Chain Saw Sales in Perryville, Missouri.