Long Brand 1199B backhoe parts

/ Long Brand 1199B backhoe parts #1  

profnohair

Tractor
1991 Mahindra 450
I am in need of a part for the control valve of a Long 1199B backhoe.

They are out of business.

Any ideas if anyone still sells parts?

/ Long Brand 1199B backhoe parts #3  
Hi there I have a 1199b long super 3 pht backhoe and I also need a valve section for the control. I saw your message and did contact Livingston and haven but they reported that they could't help. Can you someone tell me who the manufacture of the valve section of the hydraulics is? Who did you contact at Livingston and Haven? What name of the company that made the valve.

/ Long Brand 1199B backhoe parts
Hi there I have a 1199b long super 3 pht backhoe and I also need a valve section for the control. I saw your message and did contact Livingston and haven but they reported that they could't help. Can you someone tell me who the manufacture of the valve section of the hydraulics is? Who did you contact at Livingston and Haven? What name of the company that made the valve.

The information that I posted above was obtained from L&V. The manufacturer is Husco. Here is a place that has the sections in stock according to their page. Note that this is only one section of the multiple section valve.
https://www.industrialglobalsales.c...d=quick-buy&product=C1JP46&qty=1&weblangid=us

Profnohair

/ Long Brand 1199B backhoe parts #5  
Hi there I will call Husco and get one. Question how did you ID the manufacture as husco. On the hydraulics or the Long manual it doesn't list a manufacture or marking? Thanks appreciate your help.

/ Long Brand 1199B backhoe parts
M S, Send me an email address in a Private Message and I will forward you the information that I received from Husco which states that you must get the valve from L&V because it is a proprietary part.

Profnohair

/ Long Brand 1199B backhoe parts #7  
October 24, 2017

Good day all, looking to purchase a narrow bucket approx 10" for the Long 1199b backhoe, does anyone know where to find a used or new one. For water line, tile work. Appreciated thank you.

/ Long Brand 1199B backhoe parts #8  
Hello all, first thanks for the help in finding new hydraulic packs, that was a great. On another topic does anyone know where one might buy a ditching bucket for the Long backhoe? Thank you