Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    nissan ??

Default Re: need help.. what did i buy????

dropped it off at napa today for a rebuild...3 weeks wait at a undetermined price, whatcha gonna do!! lol

Tractor
    Mitsubishi MTE2000D, Dig It 258 Backhoe

I think you have a Hanix mini ex and all the old ones I've seen had Mitsubishi engines. I didn't read all the posts but saw you found K3B on the engine and I can tell you that the pic you posted of the engine is a Mitsubishi. I know very little about Hanix but here was a guy that had a model "H15" listed on Ebay recently and it looked a lot like yours. I see from the last post you are having the pump rebuilt, lots of parts suppliers for that engine so you are in good shape if you have future issues and H2O pumps are usually available on ebay.
    Darryl

Tractor
    nissan ??

hey guys, ive been starting to plan my rebuild while the water pump is out. one of the questions i have is how much play should the be on average in the pins in the bucket/arm/ etc... theyre a bit sloppy and need to be shimed im just not sure how much.

Tractor
    Nuffield 460/Massey ferguson 50

Quote Originally Posted by 65ssimp View Post
    hey guys, ive been starting to plan my rebuild while the water pump is out. one of the questions i have is how much play should the be on average in the pins in the bucket/arm/ etc... theyre a bit sloppy and need to be shimed im just not sure how much.
    Hey I know this an old post.. But I have the same unit it's a Nissan n1502 or hanix I have seen a manual on the net but it'll have to be translated from Dutch I think.. Anyway I'd be curious to see how your restore is coming..I think mine may on its way out the motor that is... Thinking of what size gas motor to re power it..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123