Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    nissan ??

Default need help.. what did i buy????

hey guys..first time post..and tractor owner. i bought this mini hoe and the previous owner told me it may be a nissan or hyundi. the water pump just calfed out and ill be looking for a new one but dont know where to start. it is a 3 cyl diesel and thats about all i can tell you since the tags are mising. ive tried to find similar ones on the net but cant seem to find one. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need help.. what did i buy????-mini-hoe-010-jpg   need help.. what did i buy????-mini-hoe-011-jpg  

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2400

Default Re: need help.. what did i buy????

There should be a name on the engine. Should also be serial numbers on the engine somewhere.
    Don

MF GC2400, FEL, 60in.MMM, 5ft. Cultivator, Single Bottom Plow, Bush Hog RTC48 tiller, MF 2360 front mount snowblower, 5ft backblade. BXpanded Piranha toothbar.

Tractor
    Kubota 7510, Toro Groundsmaster 217D

picture of the engine may help. Given its size, I don't think it will be too difficult to identify and find parts for it.
    I thank God everyday for all of the blessings he has given me- especially for the one's I do not recognize or see!

Tractor
    Kubota 7510, Toro Groundsmaster 217D

need help.. what did i buy????-powerfab360_john_r-jpghttp://www.oilyhands.co.uk/images/Po...360_John_R.jpg

This one looks very similar to yours and has a mitsubishi engine.
    I thank God everyday for all of the blessings he has given me- especially for the one's I do not recognize or see!

Bronze Member

Or You might try this:WATER PUMP REPAIR

Tractor
    nissan ??

these are all the pics i have but can get any shot you want. the previous owner was a user and not very interested in maintance,just changed what was broken and kept goin! half the bolts missing...wrong size etc... so i have my work cut out for me. would like to get it back running and use it till fall then do my first "tractor rebuild" over the winter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need help.. what did i buy????-mini-hoe-012-jpg   need help.. what did i buy????-mini-hoe-008-jpg   need help.. what did i buy????-mini-hoe-007-jpg  

Tractor
    nissan ??

also the only # i found on the block so far were on the side facing me when looking at it...#8808.. if there is another place to look pls let me know. nothing on the body, im sure that was lost 4 paint jobs ago!!

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2400

Quote Originally Posted by 65ssimp View Post
    these are all the pics i have but can get any shot you want. the previous owner was a user and not very interested in maintance,just changed what was broken and kept goin! half the bolts missing...wrong size etc... so i have my work cut out for me. would like to get it back running and use it till fall then do my first "tractor rebuild" over the winter.
    Check the entire engine for numbers.
    Don

MF GC2400, FEL, 60in.MMM, 5ft. Cultivator, Single Bottom Plow, Bush Hog RTC48 tiller, MF 2360 front mount snowblower, 5ft backblade. BXpanded Piranha toothbar.

Tractor
    nissan ??

ImaIcomb....thks for the web site, if i only which pump i had... lol
    don87... will go through engine tommorrow and see what i can find

Tractor
    Mitsubishi MT2501D

65ssimp,

if you can get the waterpump apart ,,without busting the housing,,most bearing places can get the ceramic seals for most any water pump,,with deminsions from vernier calipers. All of the old school bearing warehouses have folded up around were I live due to all the factories folding up.May be same way were you are?

Question. Did they ol boy,,say he DID shut the unit down without getting motor hot,,,when pump was in the leaking stage?

Just a month ago,,our loyal rural road commisioner here was tanked up,,trying to push over tree stumps with an almost new CAT backhoe,,,knocked the oil filter off driving over a tree stump....run the thing till all oil pumped out of the tractor,,and trashed a brand new tractor,,motor..
    usually the cowboys that run these pieces dont use a whole lot of finess.
    That is a very cool little unit,,that you'll find many excuses to use it,,on,,

take Care,
    BC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast