Cut To Fit Air Filter Element

/ Cut To Fit Air Filter Element #1  

RockyMountUSA

Tractor
Long 2360
Anybody know where to buy cut-to-fit foam air cleaner element material? I'm wanting to rid myself of the oil in my Long 2360's oil bath air cleaner.

/ Cut To Fit Air Filter Element #3  
Anybody know where to buy cut-to-fit foam air cleaner element material? I'm wanting to rid myself of the oil in my Long 2360's oil bath air cleaner.

are you saying it is an oil bath air cleaner and you want to convert it to some sort of dry cleaner using foam?

Oil bath cleaners are VERY efficient, and keep a good supply of air moving.

pleated air filters are easier to change and good sell and service items by a servicing dealer...

any machine I have with oil batch cleaners keeps them. Ever notice many antiques use oil baths? and are still running?

/ Cut To Fit Air Filter Element
Thanks. I think they've got what I'm looking for.

Soundguy, I'd been wondering if this was a bad approach. The problem I've been having is the oil leaking out and getting all over my radiator. That quickly caused dust and dirt to clog the cooling fins. I certainly don't want to do anything to harm the engine, though.

/ Cut To Fit Air Filter Element #6  
if the oil is leaking out.. find and correct the issue!

if the oil is leaking out.. find and correct the issue!

The issue was a poorly fitting oil reservoir caused by damage and metal fatigue. Tried to find replacement but failed. Made several attempts at repair with limited success. Sought alternative solution and thought of the foam air cleaner.

/ Cut To Fit Air Filter Element #8  
got a pic?