Roll Bar Pin

/ Roll Bar Pin #1  

mediocrates67

Tractor
Century 3045
Anyone know where I can find pins for my roll bar? I have a low garage door and don't want to keep undoing the nut/bolt that is in it to collapse it. A regular 3/4 pin is barely too big and a 5/8 is a little too small and feels like it would shear off. I've seen them on Bobcat tractors, but can't seem to find anything online or in my local stores.

/ Roll Bar Pin #2  
It may be a metric pin. Most of the smaller tractors are made overseas and pins for one of them might work. I would guess the pins on my Kubota are about that size, I have not had reason to measure them.

Why not just drill the hole out to 3/4"?

/ Roll Bar Pin
drilling is my next plan if i can't find the right pin.

/ Roll Bar Pin #4  
Is it possible to drill the bolt you have for a hairpin clip? Then you will have the correct fit and if you ever sell, put the nuts back on unless you lost them :D

/ Roll Bar Pin #5  
I drilled the threads out of the nuts welded to my Kubota roll bar, just stick the bolt through the hole now and install the hair clips. Seems to work fine for the last 2 years.

Sean

/ Roll Bar Pin #6  
I drilled the threads out of the nuts welded to my Kubota roll bar, just stick the bolt through the hole now and install the hair clips. Seems to work fine for the last 2 years.

Sean
I thought of doing that several times, and each time.. I though,, no then it would not be "factory" any more.. and I procrastinated long enough.. it is not a problem any more.:) The Kioti's are just pins, but I have never had the ROPS down, with the steel canopy on top, It would be a "handful". Might get away from you and slice something off:shocked:

James K0UA