Farmall super a loud noise

/ Farmall super a loud noise
well, it makes a lot of sense that it would be that bearing because it sounds like its coming from the front of the transmission. im splitting the farmall this week and we will see what the clutch looks like. im going to order the release bearing and the input shaft bearing. and trust me my dad just knows how to diagnose a problem not how to fix it. im 16 and restored 3 tractors already haha and no one every sowed me how to take a bolt off haha. im just good with my hands i guess...now get me in school i am not the greatest , well in two years im going to become a heavy diesel mechanic hah so would you like pictures of the tear down? im also going to paint it while its apart. check out my youtube channel at 96tmatt

/ Farmall super a loud noise #12  
We love pictures..!!

That's great you're going to diesel school. Learn all you can in high school, you'll need it down the road, when reading all of those manuals, and diagnosing all these newfangled computerized diesels.

/ Farmall super a loud noise #13  
There is something I noticed after seeing the picture of your tractor, but keep forgeting to ask. You are saying it is a Super A. All I have ever seen had hydraulics, this one does not... Just curious...

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, the steering wheel looks a lot bigger than on my two A's I have. Looks more like one from and H or M. Nothing wrong with that, should help with the turning..!!

And don't see the lift mechanism for the front blade. Nice looking blade by the way... How do you raise it..?? I rigged up a Char-Lynn PTO driven aux. hyd. pump on mine, for the front blade. Works great..!!

And the engine on mine... A C-123 power unit from an IH 55-T baler. Just OH'd by an IH dealer a year before I bought the baler at auction. Probably the best running tractor I have, although not the prettiest, and a super sweet governor..!!

well, it was a super A and someone stole the hydraulics off of it prior to when i bought! there is some ways i can tell its a super a number 1 the serial number..and number two it has the thick fenders with the holes for where the hitch would bolt on. so today i ordered the bearing for the input shaft bearing (i hope that bearing is just the one that is right in the front of the transmission) and i ordered a clutch release bearing. i also went online and bought a transmission plate gasket and a decal set! heres some pictures of what i did today and it when it was together i did all the work you see done in 3 hours haha! DSCN0942.jpgDSCN0943.jpgDSCN0944.jpgDSCN0945.jpgDSCN0946.jpgDSCN0948.jpgDSCN0949.jpgDSCN0950.jpgDSCN0951.jpg

took the front end off today and primed the front of the motor and sandblasting the front end tomorrow hopefully, i think it will look good when im done DSCN0954.jpgDSCN0953.jpg