Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    New Holland T5070

Quote Originally Posted by crash325

Not fixing anything is going so well. I'm Repairing some Corned Beef & cabbage. Missing some carrots. but got onions. Will look around and see what else I can toss in there.
    Ha! Not sure if you started this thread to be humorous, but it's hilarious! Thank you, you made my day... I laughed out loud, literally.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -
    Benjamin Franklin

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
    -Winston Churchill

Gold Member
    Tractor
    jd 1050 LS I3040H. CASE SC

Default Re: HOW NOT 2 FIX YOUR TRUCK

I know I have those days more times than I want to admit. You know the kind of day that everything you touch breaks or falls off. Makes you afraid to go to the bathroom!
    LS I3040H w/ loader
    JD 1050 w/ loader and backhoe
    Case SC. 1952

Tractor
    Mahindra 3510

After reading the adventure involving the repairing of your rolling stock, I decided to take my to the dealer for the 500 Hour service with a list of things to patch/ repair. Maybe just writing a check will keep me from authoring a similar post!!

PROUD AIR FORCE DAD

Elite Member
    Tractor
    New Holland TC-45

Quote Originally Posted by vwnotrunning View Post
    I know I have those days more times than I want to admit. You know the kind of day that everything you touch breaks or falls off. Makes you afraid to go to the bathroom!
    Hi VW,
    Hasn't got quite that bad yet. But for sure I'm not going to fix anything in there. hate to try in hit the small hole after the bowl shattered.

Ha! Not sure if you started this thread to be humorous, but it's hilarious! Thank you, you made my day... I laughed out loud, literally.
    All true, but also meant to be humors.
    ::"I STARTED out with nothing....I still have most of it."

New Holland TC45 1,300+ hours - FEL - back hoe - post hole digger - Hydraulic Gannon - cement mixer - pressure washer - 1975 Dodge 500 flat bed - 1974 chevy C65 6 yard dump truck.
    All home made by me. loading forks - 2 drags - roller - Sheep's Foot - Pusher (to unload flat bed truck.) - pickle fork digger - Log splitter -

Ken
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 4520,

Quote Originally Posted by crash325 View Post
    Hi VW,
    Hasn't got quite that bad yet. But for sure I'm not going to fix anything in there. hate to try in hit the small hole after the bowl shattered.

All true, but also meant to be humors.
    This reminds me of a Rancher in southern New Mexico that refused the county road commisioner from improving the road to his ranch.
    And after several discussions asked the rancher Why he didn't want the road fixed. Was told to many ranchers have gone broke going to town to often.
    Same rancher during branding time needed to go to town and the camp cook told him that so many workers was causing him to be late in preparing noon lunches could he pick up several loaves of bread.
    After getting what he wanted the man with him reminded the rancher of the cooks request. of loaves of light bread. He stopped at a groc. store told the helper to go in and get a #25 of flour. The cook can make the bread as light as he can.
    Jim frugality in a mans life causes a man to be even more tight .Until nothing gets done. Be careful
    ken

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2400

Quote Originally Posted by vwnotrunning View Post
    Now that's just funny.............I don't care who ya are

Don

MF GC2400, FEL, 60in.MMM, 5ft. Cultivator, Single Bottom Plow, Bush Hog RTC48 tiller, MF 2360 front mount snowblower, 5ft backblade. BXpanded Piranha toothbar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12