HOW NOT 2 FIX YOUR TRUCK

/ HOW NOT 2 FIX YOUR TRUCK #11  
crash325 said:
Not fixing anything is going so well. I'm Repairing some Corned Beef & cabbage. Missing some carrots. but got onions. Will look around and see what else I can toss in there. :D:dance1:

Ha! Not sure if you started this thread to be humorous, but it's hilarious! Thank you, you made my day... I laughed out loud, literally.

/ HOW NOT 2 FIX YOUR TRUCK #12  
I know I have those days more times than I want to admit. You know the kind of day that everything you touch breaks or falls off. Makes you afraid to go to the bathroom!

/ HOW NOT 2 FIX YOUR TRUCK #13  
After reading the adventure involving the repairing of your rolling stock, I decided to take my :tractor: to the dealer for the 500 Hour service with a list of things to patch/ repair. Maybe just writing a check will keep me from authoring a similar post!! :pullinghair:

:cool2: :D

/ HOW NOT 2 FIX YOUR TRUCK
I know I have those days more times than I want to admit. You know the kind of day that everything you touch breaks or falls off. Makes you afraid to go to the bathroom!

Hi VW,
Hasn't got quite that bad yet. But for sure I'm not going to fix anything in there. hate to try in hit the small hole after the bowl shattered.

Ha! Not sure if you started this thread to be humorous, but it's hilarious! Thank you, you made my day... I laughed out loud, literally.
All true, but also meant to be humors.

/ HOW NOT 2 FIX YOUR TRUCK #15  
Hi VW,
Hasn't got quite that bad yet. But for sure I'm not going to fix anything in there. hate to try in hit the small hole after the bowl shattered.

All true, but also meant to be humors.

This reminds me of a Rancher in southern New Mexico that refused the county road commisioner from improving the road to his ranch.
And after several discussions asked the rancher Why he didn't want the road fixed. Was told to many ranchers have gone broke going to town to often.
Same rancher during branding time needed to go to town and the camp cook told him that so many workers was causing him to be late in preparing noon lunches could he pick up several loaves of bread.
After getting what he wanted the man with him reminded the rancher of the cooks request. of loaves of light bread. He stopped at a groc. store told the helper to go in and get a #25 of flour. The cook can make the bread as light as he can.
Jim frugality in a mans life causes a man to be even more tight .Until nothing gets done. Be careful
ken

/ HOW NOT 2 FIX YOUR TRUCK #16  
Now that's just funny.............I don't care who ya are:)

:)